All day you are busy with touring to explore the tourist destinations in Hue City. Also, you may want to taste the local food with typical flavors to enrich your time in this area. We are here to support you to change your wishes to become true.
This specially-designed tour at night combines street food with home-prepared dishes, which can add more flavor to a different meal.
At the end destination, it is time to taste local beers with tasty dishes that you can join to grill for better feelings.
- Starting: 6:00pm – 6:15pm
- Finished time: 8:30pm – 8:45pm
- Pick-up location: Hotels located in Hue city center
- Finished place: A point at 4 Van Cao Street
Come with a cyclo through Hue streets to a noodle shop for tasting beef noodle soup, and continue moving to try Banh Beo – Banh Nam – Banh Loc, and never miss the pancake.
Take a short walk to enjoy fresh air to enjoy the lovely views on a dry day, not walking on a rainy day, before coming back to your cyclo to transfer to a house in Van Cao Street.
At this point, you can join to grill your food with Vietnamese flavor, which is prepared by a family. It’s a good chance to taste the local beer with these dishes.
After spending time with tasty food and beer, or other soft drinks can be available, you come back to your hotel from this place.
The tasty dishes that you will try during the night food tour include:
- Bun Bo Hue – Beef noodle soup
- Banh Beo – Hue dumplings in dishes
- Banh Nam – Hue dumpling in leaves
- Banh Loc – Tapioca purified dumpling
- Bun Thit Nuong – Grilled pork noodle
- Banh khoai – Hue pancake
- Ga Nuong – Grilled chicken meat
- Thit Heo Nuong – Grilled pork
- Cha Lua Cuon – Meat pie rolled with vegetable
- Banh Uot – Wet rice paper
- Local beer or soft drinks
- Me xung – Hue sesame candy
The tour includes:
- Cyclo until the last point in Van Cao Street
- Street food and home-prepared dishes mentioned above
- A water bottle
- Local beer or soft drink (up to 5 cans or bottles at the last place)
- English-speaking guide
* Please note that the first 1 to 6 dishes on the food list can be sold out early. So, we can change these dishes into other food although we will try to keep the same ones.
- 49USD/guest for joining the group
- 35USD/child from 5 – 9 years old
Private tour price:
- 90USD for 1 guest
- 125USD for 2 guests
- 165USD for 3 guests
- 210USD for 4 guests
- From 5 guests, 49USD/guest
FAQ about this tour
1. Should I try the beer during the first stops?
You can, but should not. It’s because at the last place you can taste local beer with grilled food up to five cans or bottles.
2. How many people can join a group tour?
The other guests can come to join the tour, depending on each day and season more or fewer guests. A join-in group tour can cover a max of 12 guests.
3. What is a private tour different from a join group?
The private tour will come with a private tour guide, which is the main one. The rest of the tour is nearly the same. At the last destination, you may see and join other guests because it’s a place for tasting home-prepared food. So, if you do not mind, I recommend you choose a join-group tour.
4. How is the night tour different from the daytime tour?
The night food tour in Hue is planned for the guests who are busy during the day, which does not include visiting the local market. The original food tour in the daytime that Hue Flavor offers will cover more street food and more than food culture. Please see more about Hue Street Food Tour!