Hue city is the old capital of Vietnam, and the best way to explore its culture is through its unique cuisine with lots of typical local dishes.
Travelers visiting Hue City should not miss the chance to discover its cuisine, its culture and enjoy the local street food.
To experience the cuisine and food of Hue, we offer the most interesting and informative food tour, with selected flavorful, colorful and extremely local food.
We start by taking individual cylos, driven by a dedicated team of experienced drivers, and crossing over the historical Trang Tien bridge to visit the colorful Dong Ba market where you can see many of ingredients for making Hue local food, and explore the local business life.
Continuing on cyclos along busy streets, we explore the daily life of Hue; riding around the royal palace, and take pictures at beautiful Hue sites and listening to their stories.
During the tour, we will stop at many famous street restaurants to sample a lot of Hue local street food dishes:
(1) Banh Khoai – Hue pancake
(2) Bun Bo Hue – Hue beef vermicelli soup
(3) Banh Loc – Filtered tapioca dumplings
(4) Banh Beo – Steamed rice discs topped with shrimp
(5) Ram It – Sticky rice dumplings on a fried dumpling
(6) Banh Nam – Steamed flat rice dumplings
(7) Banh Uot – Hue wet rice paper
(8) Bun Thit Nuong – Grilled pork vermicelli
(9) Nem Lui – Grilled chopped meat
(10) Banh Chung – Square glutinous rice cake
(11) Banh Bao – Steamed rice dumpling
(12) Me Xung – Sesame candy
(13) Me Xung Gion – Crispy sesame candy
(14) Ca Phe Sua – Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk
(15) Trai Cay – Season fruit
Included in the tour:
For join group tour: 49USD/person
Children under 9 years old: 35USD/child
Private tours are also available by request. Please contact us at email@example.com
Booking it now!