Enjoying a cup of coffee in Vietnam is not only to drink it, but also explore the Vietnamese coffee culture.
Many different ways to make coffee, and here is the popular method to make Vietnamese coffee using a filter with condensed milk.
The coffee filter is a special tool to make coffee in Vietnam. This is very popular all around the country. Most of the people like to enjoy the coffee to make it with filter because it’s stronger, more delicate, and more fragrant.
Now I will introduce you how to make Vietnamese coffee using the filter with simple tips as below:
- Clean coffee filter, and warm it up with boil water.
- Put the filter on the clean glass.
- Add coffee powder into the filter. Half of the filter is enough for one to drink.
- Pour a little bit of boil water to make coffee soft. And wait from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Pour the boiling water again with two-third of the filter. That’s enough water, and covers the top of the coffee filter and wait until it drops all of the coffee from the coffee filter to the glass.
- Add sugar or condense milk. Then, mix it well.
Note: You can add condensed milk in the glass at step 2 before putting the filter on the glass.
That is ready to get a good cup of Vietnamese coffee with a filter. Please note that you should not drink the whole cup of coffee once.
Just sip your coffee with a small sip to feel sweet and bitter together. Drink very slowly.
This is the way of the people in Vietnam to enjoy the coffee.
Let’s make Vietnamese coffee with the filter and enjoy it!