(hueflavor.com) The work pressure in today’s era can take a toll on one’s professional as well as personal life, thus in order to overcome the stress being laid about by the relentless work hour, one must have to have regular vacations with their loved ones. This will not only relieved you off the burden off your job but will also strengthen the bond with your kith and kin.
If you are thinking of taking a vacation and are confused about which place to choose, then I must tell you that there is no better place for a vacation than Saigon, Vietnam. It is one of the most beautiful cities of Vietnam where you are assured of having a great time with your friends and family. However, if you have never been to Saigon before, then it might get a bit perplexing for you to decide what to do and what not in Saigon. But do not worry and read on as I will guide you about some top things to do in Saigon, Vietnam.
Here are five most important things that you must not forget to do during your visit to Saigon:
• War Remnants Museum: Vietnam has been quite famous for its war and a visit to the war remnants museum would be one of the most important things to do in Saigon as it would give you a closer look at the bygone era of Vietnam. You can see for yourself the guns, vehicles and equipments that were used in that era. It will also give you an opportunity to get up close and personal with the history of Vietnam.
• Coffee with Saigon style: Since coffee is the second largest exported commodity from Vietnam, you could easily find a number of coffee shops in Saigon that serve up different kinds of coffees in their shops. Also, it gives people a great chance to socialize with locals over a warm cup of coffee and get to know about Saigon, Vietnam in a better way.
• Street food in Saigon: if you visit Saigon and do not taste the lovely delicacies offered by Saigon then you really have not visited Saigon in reality. Saigon is very famous for its cuisines especially Pho Noodles which is one of the dishes that you must try during your visit to Saigon. You can take help of your local friend to get to know which stall serves the noodles in a way the locals like it.
• A visit to a skyscraper: Since Saigon is a city of skyscrapers therefore you should visit one to explore the full beauty of Saigon in an enthralling and spectacular way. A piece of advice would be to visit the skyscraper in nights as Saigon looks just extremely beautiful under lights than in the bright sunshine.
• Nightlife: if you are party lover then different bars and cafes of Saigon are a great place for you to be at as the nightlife of Saigon is always abuzz with energy no matter how deep you are into the night.
The abovementioned five points are some of the most important things to do in Saigon and you must perform these things for a great Saigon travel experience.
If you find this useful, please share it! Thank you!