(hueflavor.com) Vietnamese coffee is very delicious. To enjoy the Vietnamese coffee is not only to drink coffee, but also explore its culture. Someone often asks how to make Vietnamese coffee using filter with condense milk ?
Coffee filter is a special tool to make Vietnamese coffee. This is very popular all around Vietnam. Most of the Vietnamese people like to enjoy the coffee to make it with filter; it’s stronger, nicer and more fragrant.
Now I will introduce you how to make Vietnamese coffee using filter with simple tips as below:
1. Clean coffee filter, and warm it up with boil water later.
2. Put the filter on the clean glass.
3. Put coffee power into the filter. Half of the filter is enough for
one to drink.
4. Pour a little bit of boil water to make coffee soft. And wait from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
5. Pour the boil water again with two third of filter. That’s enough
water; and covers the top of coffee filter and wait until it drops all of the
coffee from the coffee filter to the glass.
6. Add sugar or condense milk. Then, mix it well.
Note: You can add condense milk in the glass at the step 2 before putting the filter on the glass.
That is ready to get a good cup of Vietnamese coffee with filter. Please note that you should not drink the whole cup of coffee once. Just sip your coffee with small sip to feel sweet and bitter together. Drink very slowly. This is the way of the people in Vietnam to enjoy the coffee.
Let make Vietnamese coffee with coffee filter and enjoy it!
If you find this one useful, please share it with your friends. Thank you!